What do I have to do to receive Discovery for a trial?

Attorneys who require Discovery must make a written request for the materials in question. All requests for discover should be forwarded to: Union City Police Department3715 Palisade Ave
Union City, NJ 07087ATTENTION: Records Bureau/DiscoveryPlease contact the Union City Police Department Records Bureau at (201) 348-5795 for more information. Although discovery fees vary, you may visit our [...]

By |2016-08-11T02:24:59-04:00August 11th, 2016|

How do I obtain a liquor license?

To obtain a liquor license you must contact the Union City  Clerk's Office. The Clerk's Office is located on the 2nd floor of City Hall. The address of City Hall is: 3715 Palisade Ave
Union City, NJ 07087Their telephone number is (201) 348-5731.

By |2016-08-11T02:24:02-04:00August 11th, 2016|

Where do I get my fingerprints taken?

Fingerprints can be obtained in person at the Union City Police Records Bureau located on the first floor of City Hall.  The address of City Hall is: 3715 Palisade Ave
Union City, NJ 07087Fingerprinting is performed Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., excluding national holidays. Please contact the Union City [...]

By |2018-12-29T09:11:09-05:00August 11th, 2016|

How do I obtain a handicapped parking permit?

An individual who has temporarily lost the use of one or more limbs, is temporarily disabled as to be unable to ambulate without the aid of an assisting device, or had had their mobility otherwise temporarily limited as certified by a physician, may be eligible for a temporary handicapped parking permit. To be eligible [...]

By |2021-12-02T10:01:50-05:00August 11th, 2016|

Where do I get a copy of a police report?

Police reports can be obtained by clicking this link. Please contact Records Bureau at (201) 348-5795 if you require any further information. Hours are: Monday through Friday,  9:00am to 4:00 pm, excluding national holidays.

By |2021-12-02T10:04:31-05:00August 11th, 2016|
Go to Top